Real Estate Law

We would be pleased to assist you with the following Real Estate matters and offer all-inclusive rates for your convenience:

Why do I need a lawyer?

  • In Ontario, only a lawyer can register a transfer of land;

  • In Ontario, a lawyer has a trust account that the mortgage or sale proceeds can be deposited into; and

  • An Ontario lawyer is trained and experienced in the laws that govern real property in Ontario;


Our Real Estate Department is headed by Ashley-Rose Gillespie.